Wednesday, April 09, 2008

KB Sings

KB from NZ is a singer and has come up with some great children's songs. I have one of her CDs and really enjoyed it being a child at heart. The plan is for Mrs. Phos to use the songs in her pre-school class. If yo are interested in KB's music check it out at:

http://songs4kids.co.nz


KB is one more of the many talented individuals it has been my pleasure to visit. The talents you all display through your Blogs are awesome!! Thanks to all of you for sharing I really enjoy seeing what everyone is up too!!

6 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Wonderful! Gotts check KB out :)

Btw NZ is nextdoor to me hehe.

Keshi.

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Playing with kids stuff makes me think of my childhood.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

I am still a child at heart! :-)
and I never, never loose contact with my "inner child", she is always with me, in my rig sack. I hope You enjoy my blog, even if I almost never tells what I am up to.

I enjoy Yours and your nice and sometimes real fun comments.


(( hug ))

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

As I said before I am 13 year old trapped in a 31 year old body.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Dino said...

how cool I bet the kiddies will enjoy it.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger KATHBEE said...

Thanks Phos! It's word of mouth that works the best for me =)

Glad you enjoyed my songs yourself! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home