Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Here's a Little Sumpin' Just for You!!



If someone tells you dogs don't do things out of spite he or she is lying to you.

Yukon is rather destructive and is relegated to his “cave” AKA the bathroom. He ate the door once (see picture) so the door is now lightly armored with sheet metal. The act of spite happened the other day when I had to bodily drag Yukon into his cave. I will discuss husky stubbornness another time.

When I got home and released Yukon, lo and behold he left me a nice steaming pile. Sort of a husky thank you for being banished to the bathroom so he wouldn't eat the house.

5 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Awwww, poor Yukon! He's just misunderstood! Isn't it supposed to be a sign of good fortune when animals take a dump?

Could have sworn I saw that on MASH about Colonel Potter's horse...

But whoa to eating the door. Wood chips... I suppose he'd get a bit of fiber...

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Becky said...

I totally agree! My bitch Maya, is just that a spiteful bitch! Even the vet told us she has an anxiety problem! She lets us know when she's mad!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

Dang, and I bitch when my chihuahua eats a hole in the wall...

I see now that I have it good!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

You use his "cave" to do your business. Are you sure it wasn't social commentary on your rudeness? It's not as if he can write a Husky Manifesto.

"Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"
--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Effexor alcohol adverse reaction 17 laptop prices Buy ionamin ionamin refinance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home