Friday, May 09, 2008

Tagged by Jewels: "5 Things"

5 things in my bag

I do carry a messenger bag at work it has the following:

- CD case with Update software

- CD Case with diagnostic and restore software

- A screwdriver

- An External Hard drive for backing up computers

- Various cables


5 Things in my room

- Glow in the dark Buddha

- Dream catcher

- Mrs. Phos

- Austrella

- Yukon


5 Things I’ve always wanted to do

- See the Grand Canyon

- Whack Martha Stewart in the head with a board

- Have my own cooking show

- Figure out what I want to be when I grow up

- Get my health sorted out


5 things I am currently into

- Blogging

- Photography

- Reading

- Cooking

- Watching my grandson grow



I was also supposed to tag 5 others, but I don't like putting people on the spot, so if you want to play, feel free...

6 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Pink said...

Spot me! I got nothin' to say so this will be a good way to think up somethin'.

Now -- GRAND CANYON??? Ain't you right near there? Why not take the dogs and the mate and pile them in the car and make a couple of days of it. Do you want to SEE it or do you want to go down into it? To SEE it takes only a couple of hours but to go down into it could take as long as you want.

As for the health - me too. What are we going to do about it? Are you exercising? When I lived in Scottsdale I found walking impossible. The rubber on the bottom of my shoe kept melting onto the sidewalk. But there is mall walking in the a/c and best yet - SWIMMING!

So...if you want a support buddy to exercise with you- even virtually - I'm here.

Cooking - have you got a specialty? How about low fat, low sodium, low cholesterol? I need all the ideas I can get!

um...as for your work...I'm guessing you're an accountant, right? ;)

xx
pinks

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What? U don't even have lipstick in your bag????? Bummer! ;)

I'm intrigued by that glow in the dark Buddha, do tell us more about that one.

Grand Canyon is in Nevada, right? And you're in Arizona. How far from it are you? Don't those two states 'touch'? (My geography is not so good, LOL!) OH, and I'll make sure to never get on your bad side, lest I be whacked in the head with a board. You'd kick ass with your own cooking show though!

And like Pink said, what's wrong w/ur health?

Blog away my friend. I love reading your posts. Thanks for playing!

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger darkfoam said...

yes, lets do whack that martha spewart in the head ..

and i still haven't figured out what i wanna me when i grow up..
:)
here's to good food and sorting out health issues..

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

More things about Phos!

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

five
things on hand:

fingers

and i, too, was surprised to learn that you don't carry lipstick...

word verf: eqaho
(sounds like a timeshare for hookers)

/t.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger boneman said...

danged if there's not some glitch goin' on here.
Always a bit scary when I see stuff like this, but, do I run?
no
Do I not touch buttons?
no
Not make a comment?
HA!

....so, you're reading a cookbook and taking pictures of the process to post on your blog of what you make for you grandkid to eat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home